Practical Pet Protocol: Group Dog Training Classes
We’re proud to introduce Atlanta’s premier group dog training class:
Register for our Drop In Group Dog Training Classes:
Bark at the Ark (288 14th St NW Ste B, Atlanta, GA 30318)
- Drop In Classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7-8pm
- Classes Start April 5th and 6th, Classes End May 10th and 11th (you may come to either class, BUT only one per week)
- 6 weeks for $235 – click here to register
Atlanta group dog training classes have gone to a whole new level! The Practical Pet Protocol is designed to be the MOST comprehensive basic obedience class offered in the U.S. Although this is an introductory-level class (no pre-requisites), this class will blow you away!
During the Practical Pet Protocol group dog training class, we’ll cover:
- How to teach your dog all basic obedience commands, including sit, stay, down, heel, come, and place.
- How to use these commands beyond class, including our time-tested behavior modification strategy that uses the same commands you’ll be learning in class! This is information you’ll use with every dog you’ll ever own.
- Real life distractions, including simulations of crowded environments and even a dinner table.
- Knowledge of how to build a relationship of mutual trust and respect between you and your dog. This is the kind of relationship that allows you to influence your dog’s behavior choices both now and in the future.
- A 40+ page booklet to reference once you’re back at home, and a mobile app designed to help you practice.
Best of all, our classes are taught by our professional dog behavior trainer, Christina Dore. Christina works with dogs who suffer from all kinds of behavior issues – from lack of manners, to severe aggression – on a full-time basis. She understands not just how to resolve these behaviors through in-home dog training, and she also knows how to prevent them from happening in the first place. Who better than to teach you how to do this yourself?!
Please understand that certain dogs are not a good fit for a group environment:
- Leash reactive dogs (lunging, barking, snarling, etc. at other dogs while on the leash)
- Dogs with existing behavior problems (such as aggression, anxiety, or extreme fearful behavior)
- Dogs younger than 6 months of age
If your dog isn’t a good candidate for group classes, we have good news: these are the exact issues we successfully resolve through our in-home dog training programs! Give us a call about our in-home training programs today!